This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Director of Sales
Posted by Layak Singh (@artivaticai)
About Artivatic :
Artivatic is a technology startup that uses AI/ML/Deep learning to build intelligent products & solutions for finance, healthcare & insurance businesses. It is based out of Bangalore with 25+ team focus on technology. Artivatic building is cutting edge solutions to enable 750 Million plus people to get insurance, financial access, and health benefits with alternative data sources to increase their productivity, efficiency, automation power, and profitability, hence improving their way of doing business more intelligently & seamlessly.
Artivatic offers lending underwriting, credit/insurance underwriting, fraud, prediction, personalization, recommendation, risk profiling, consumer profiling intelligence, KYC Automation & Compliance, automated decisions, monitoring, claims processing, sentiment/psychology behavior, auto insurance claims, travel insurance, disease prediction for insurance and more.
Education - MBA must, preferably from top institute
Joining - Immediate
What we are looking for?
Artivatic is looking for an exceptional individual as a Sales Director at Artivatic, Bangalore office.
The ideal candidate will have superior sales/relationship skills in B2B Finance/Insurance/Fintech Sector, strong ability to device solutions with our existing and potential partners, and excellent communication skills.
This is a sales/revenue focussed position with a tremendous degree of authority and autonomy.
Our aspiration is to become Indias largest and most inclusive Insurance & Fintech Company. They aim to do this by creating a single extraordinarily rich source of risk, decision & claims relevant information, aggregating both traditional and non-traditional data sources. Using this data platform, Artivatic aim to build a rich set of applications and APIs through which both individuals and institutions can benefit. We have over 5+ large clients where we have started working right now and have seen strong traction.
Are you someone who :
- Is passionate about rapidly building strong relationships with existing and new partners/clients in B2B Space
- Has a strong ability to understand business. We are looking to hire someone who will truly understand our operations, and be able to bring new Clients on board by communicating simply and effectively
- Are people oriented and able to handle clients
- We are seeking someone with demonstrated experience in relationship & sales building and excellent communications and presentation skills
- Has a strong delivery and end result orientation. Passionate about meeting targets. Understands technology to sell to clients.
- Has a strong set of values. We want someone who has a true service orientation; a passionate professional who combines leadership skills with good humor, a strong work ethic, and a can-do approach
- Responsible for acquiring new clients and managing relationships with existing customers for the in India & Outside
- Insuretech/Fintech Business requires an understanding of the entire BFSI lifecycle, including acquisition, customer retention, risk, fraud, underwriting, claims and also decisions. Is required to understand both the business and technical components of the process. Should be able to understand the key role analytics plays in the entire lifecycle for BFSI & Healthcare businesses
- Will be required to interact at all levels of the organization from business users and IT teams to CXO level. Should be able to collect and decipher the key understanding of the clients requirements and how our various solutions can be implemented in the existing process flow or enhance and improve the process flow - a focus not just on product sales but also concept sales.
- Should also be able to contribute to new products and solutions based on an understanding of the market and client requirements. Should have good articulation skills in communicating with both technical and business teams. - Negotiating the terms of an agreement and close sales
The person will be responsible for executing the Clients strategic customer engagement, sales strategy, and business development and will be required to :
- Construct a strategy and sign-up critical relationships with partners - BFSI & Healthcare clients
- Provide ideation and thought leadership, and ensure high levels of productive client engagement with partners. Be seen as a collaborative thought partner in building a business with top lenders and others.
- Create new opportunities with lenders, and aim to be recognized internally and externally as an expert in helping the business thrive in the new digital world of credit evaluation.
- Develop relationships across various departments within the lender and be seen to be providing a holistic and practical solution.
- Business Development - using existing relationships or establishing new relationships. Should be able to contribute with new solution ideas based on customer and market requirements. -
Make sound, well-informed, time appropriate and decisions based on information gathered from clients and/or customers. Understand the depth, the impact, and implication to the company and/or customers decisions have. Commit to action, even in uncertain situations, to accomplish organizational goals and implement change. Establish and implement a plan to address impact both positive and negative of decisions.
- Reasoning - Identifies rules, principles, or relationships that explain facts, data, or other information; analyzes information and makes correct inferences or draws accurate conclusions.
- Planning and Evaluation - Organize work, set priorities, and determine resource requirements. Develop short- or long-term goals and strategies to achieve them. Coordinate with other departments or Business Units to accomplish goals and continually monitor progress and evaluate outcomes.
Academic Background : MBA from a top-tier institute
- Experience in BFSI/ Banking and Financial Services/Software Sales/Insurance/B2B Software
- Experience in working with a start-up and proven success in B2B sales will be an added advantage
Profile and Experience :
- Experience in managing the pre-sales function in a BFSI/Insurance/Banking/Financial, software solution/BPO or managing sales in Insurance
- Reasonable knowledge and understanding of banking products
- Strong solutions skills - creating new markets, customer relationships, and solutions
- Understands management by metrics and is result oriented
- Good people management skills
Salary : 15-22 Lacs + ESOP+ Sales Commission
Insurance, Travel Benefits & Others
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer