This post is from arkneofinance.com, which may or may not be affiliated with twitter.com
Programming Intern for Fintech startup - Leading to fulltime position
Posted by Anirudh S (@anirudh24seven)
Do you want to become part of the early Engineering team of a startup? We are currently opening up paid internship opportunities to college graduates where you'll work on different parts of our tech stack. If you prove your capabilities to the team during the internship period, we will offer you a full-time Engineering role.
Who we are:
We are a Fintech startup building fast, responsive consumer-facing applications with a highly scalable backend. Our mobile apps are built with Flutter and our Web-Backend stack is Phoenix/Elixir.
During your internship period you will be working on different parts of the stack. We expect a strong programming background from our candidates and having some experience in building web & mobile apps will help.
If you are not familiar with Phoenix or Flutter, we will enable you to learn on the job.
- You should have completed your Engineering and must possess an Engineering degree
- You should have excellent written and verbal communication in English
- Strong work ethics
Although we are working remotely due to the COVID situation, we have an office in Nungambakkam, Chennai where you will be expected to report daily if the situation improves and if the team starts working together.
Additionally, we'll love it if you have any of the following:
- Experience building web apps - HTML, CSS, JS
- Experience developing iOS/Android apps
- Participation in programming contests like ICPC or online judges like SPOJ, Topcoder, Codechef, Codeforces, HackerRank
Points to note:
- The internship duration is not fixed. We will offer full-time roles only after seeing how the candidate progresses and handles responsibilities.
- We guarantee that you will have immense learning opportunities but you will have to continuously demonstrate results.
- We prefer Freshers more than experienced candidates as our tech stack demands that you un-learn and re-learn some aspects of your knowledge. If you have an open mindset, even experienced candidates might apply for the internship position.
- You will be paired with team members time-to-time who will ensure that you are making progress.
Our vision for the Technology team:
We want to build a strong, reliable technology team from scratch where everyone trusts each other's skills and improves together as a team. The best way to ensure that is to carefully pick and choose who makes it into the team. We want to maintain a high bar for joining the team, where everyone solves problems across the stack. You will be a right fit for the team if you have a long-term vision for working in a high-growth, high-responsibility team.
Once you complete your internship, you will be considered to be a Full-stack engineer who can freely move between roles like:
- Test Engineer
- Flutter Mobile Engineer
- Phoenix Web & Backend Engineer
- Infrastructure Engineer
Currently, there are no direct job openings for full-time positions and we provide only internship opportunities leading to full-time positions.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer