Would you love to work on an early-stage ed-tech startup? Are you interested in open access and free software?
At Arclind, I'm building a company to develop simple ed-tech products to create free online learning communities.
If you love Mindspace and find yourself satisfying the following requirements, you could be a part of this venture.
- Entrepreneurial drive or experience.
- Passion in Ed-tech or related domains.
- At least 3 years of experience in developing applications with Python/Django.
- At least 2 years of experience in DevOps or roles that involved some operational involvement. Comfortable with DevOps and SCM tools. Ansible, Git, Docker, CI/CD stuff!
- Good experience in SQL and NoSQL databases.
- Good understanding of frontend stuff. Better if you are a Vue.js freak!
- Very strong design-oriented mindset. Good understanding of visual theory.
- Strong nitpicking skills on UI/UX. Preferable if you are that kind of person who'd spend days or weeks trying to figure that perfect colour palette!
- Built at least 1 project from scratch.
Please note that Arclind, at this moment, is an early-stage company with just one person, me, getting things ready! So, apply only if you'd love to be a part of the founding team. This is a voluntary position for now, just like mine, until Arclind is ready for a pitch. Stock options and partnerships are negotiable as well.
See you on the other side!
Apply for this position No pay, no equity
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer