At Aquera we are disrupting Application Integration space which currently is mired with hidden costs, unfriendly objectives and cumbersome processes. We are building a platform to cut straight through these, allowing the customer to make the right investments, minimize the time spent on research and also manage their applications and integrate them all on the go. As a vision we want to be the trusted Integration Provider to every business that are struggling to integrate all their business application across multiple cost centre and multiple geography. We will create huge impact and change the way people connect their business functions seamlessly.
Our technology stack is carefully designed to be reactive (responsive, elastic, resilient, message driven), so if you want participate in building class product, and be part of a vibrant and world class tech team then we have a lot to offer you.
- Positive - have fun, stay positive, listen to others, show empathy, teach & learn from others.
- World Class - be the best at your craft through attention to detail and lifelong learning.
- Self Starting - take initiative. Bring your ideas to the table and run with them.
- Radically Transparent - speak your mind and be honest with yourself and others.
We are looking for developers at various level starting 5 to 10 years of relevant experience
responsible for handling interactions between different backend services and managing interchange of data between server and client. A good understanding of back-end front-end technologies is required.
- Integration of user-facing elements with server side logic
- Build and maintain Restful APIs
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability
- Implementation of security and data protection, OAuth
- Design and implementation of data storage solutions
Desired Skills and Experience
- Proficient knowledge of a programming languages JVM languages like Java, Scala
- Prior experience with services like Nginx, PostgreSQL, Apache Spark etc
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Data migration, transformation, and scripting
- Experience on SQLite development on iOS and Android is a plus.
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Prior experience with AWS services such as CloudWatch, Elastic Beanstalk, DynamoDB, Cognito, EC2, EC2 Container Service, Lambda, S3, Redshift, CodeCommit, X-Ray, API Gateway etc.
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools i.e. Git
Salary will be based on experince - we have opening at various level.