This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Who we are?
Appyhigh is a multi-product technology venture that creates and invests in everyday apps for the masses. Our in-house laboratory has launched over 30 chart buster applications with 45mn+ downloads, and is perpetually hustling over many more in the making.
We also help technology startups to accelerate their journey to growth and profitability and co-publish apps for developers.
Founded by third generation tech entrepreneurs who have made successful exits in the past, and backed by an enthusiastic team, Appyhigh is looking to make a mark in the world of internet with finely designed products for the digital masses.
If the above problem statement excites you, then believe us when we say - we have not even scratched the surface yet!
As a QA, you will be responsible for having a keen eye on detailing of the product and finding anomilies in the product flow/UI/text etc. Along with that, youre responsible for designing and building best-in-class automation frameworks and systems for our high scale products that range from utility apps to transactional products to our service oriented architecture. In addition, you will own key quality metrics, build test strategy and write automation tests.
The ideal candidate is clearly passionate about finding even minute deviations in consumer products and has a demonstrable track record of success in delivering bug free and super consumer friendly products.
- Bachelors degree in Engineering
- 2+ years of experience in building manual automation and test automation frameworks in Java, C++, C# or any modern programming language
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Strong experience in building and designing test cases including knowledge of test methodologies.
- Masters degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technical field
- Experience with API automation testing including unit test automation frameworks
- Experienced in mobile (IOS and Android) test automation
- Knowledge of industry standard test automation tools
- Experience in non-functional testing, including load testing, battery testing etc.
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
- Excellent communication, analytical and problem-solving skills
Location Hyderabad, Telangana, India,
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer