This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Who are we ?
Appyhigh is a multi-product technology venture founded in 2015, that creates and invests in everyday apps for the masses. Our in-house laboratory has launched over 30 chart buster applications with 45mn+ downloads , and is perpetually hustling over many more in the making.
We also help technology startups to accelerate their journey to growth and profitability and co-publish apps for developers.
Founded by third generation tech entrepreneurs who have made successful exits in the past, and backed by an enthusiastic team, Appyhigh is looking to make a mark in the world of internet with finely designed products for the digital masses.
If the above problem statement excites you, then believe us when we say - we have not even scratched the surface yet!
As a Android Engineer, you will be responsible for leading the development and launch of product features. You will have significant influence on our overall strategy by helping define these product features, drive the system architecture, and spearhead the best practices that enable a quality product.
The ideal candidate is clearly passionate about new opportunities in mobile and has a demonstrable track record of success in delivering new features and products. Creating reliable, scalable, and high performance products requires exceptional technical expertise, a sound understanding of the fundamentals of Computer Science, mobile technologies and practical experience building customer facing mobile products.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technical field
- 3+ years industry experience
- Expert knowledge of Java and the JDK
- Expert knowledge of the Android SDK
- Advanced Android UI Skills (Fragments, Custom view components)
- Experience writing multi-threaded and Networked apps
- Expert level debugging and analysis skills using ADB
- Experience building mobile applications on Android
- Demonstrated experience and passion for delivering exceptional UX
- Demonstrated leadership abilities in an engineering environment in driving operational excellence and best practices.
- Masters degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technical field from a reputed college
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
- Experience building frameworks for creating applications on various platforms
- Development experience defining, developing and maintaining REST based interfaces
- You have some experience developing for other mobile platforms (iOS, Windows Phone, etc.)
- Strong sense of ownership, urgency, and drive.
- Excellent communication, analytical and problem solving skills
Location - Hyderabad
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer