This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Posted by Yann Le Gouic (@yannlg)
Who we are
Productive Mobile’s mission is to liberate employees from frustrating, difficult to use software, to make companies more productive, agile and profitable.
We now live in the era of User Experience where leading companies like Apple or Facebook, have mastered the art of great UX, and individually we’re used to great digital experiences as a standard. But at work, employees still have to use IT tools that are clunky, difficult to use, and frustrating.
Over the coming years, most companies will invest in the usability of their company internal systems, in order to unlock productivity gains and improve their bottom line. Our Digital Ergonomics Platform is the first platform to help companies simplify, streamline and improve the usability of the applications their employees use every day, from HR to production, from approvals to asset management. We’re funded by one of Europe’s best investors and high calibre international angel investors, who share our vision wholeheartedly.
Join us now to be one of the early team members who shape the direction and future of the company and this emerging industry!
What you’ll do
As a core member of our product team, you'll be hands on from the very beginning, designing the core architecture, setting up standards and taking major technical decisions. We are an engineering-centric company working on solving complex problems. So if you are tired of hacking together libraries from github and up to for some real R&D, apply for this position.
- You will work in a dynamic, collaborative environment with outstanding & seasoned developers (React conf speakers, top open source contributors, etc).
- You will collaborate within the product team with a product manager, designer, and other developers to create solutions for hard technical & business problems.
- You will participate in, and manage the full development cycle: including scoping, design, effort estimation, coding, testing, debugging, code reviews, maintenance, and support.
Who we’re looking for
- You have hands-on experience in analysis, design, coding, and implementation of complex, custom-built applications.
- You have gained deep knowledge of modern browser capabilities such as Websockets, Web Workers, WebGL, Canvas and HTML5 APIs.
- You have experience in debugging and profiling applications and improving their efficiency, scalability, and stability.
- You’re curious and thoughtful. You see work as a place to grow and learn.
- You should speak and write English at a fluent level (No German required).
More Reasons to work at Productive Mobile:
- We’re International: 7 Nationalities from 4 different continents, all communicating in English.
- We work in an informal, collaborative, transparent, non-hierarchical, ego-free culture where your talent is valued over a role title.
- Our office in the center of Berlin, near Rosenthaler Platz is stylish & cozy.
- There are free snacks, fresh fruits, tea, coffee and you can even mix your own Soylent/Joylent in our fully equipped kitchen.
- You will participate in regular team outings & activities such as Karting, Archery, Cooking Classes, Lasertag, Retreats by a lake, Wakeboarding, Music jams etc...
- You will get a company MacBook as well as best-in-class hardware.
- We’re small but fast growing, you’ll get to learn a lot working alongside incredibly talented and like minded people in a very open environment.
- Your work will be used by thousands of employees at some of the largest companies in Europe.
Note: we don’t process applications sent via email.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer
Welcome to Hasjob!
Since 2011, Hasjob has been the place for Indian tech startups to list job opportunities. This is where startups hire before they become big and famous rocketships. All jobs on Hasjob are posted directly by founders or core team members. We do not accept listings from third-party recruiters.
Apply to a job here to join the startup scene in Bangalore, Delhi/NCR, Mumbai, Pune, Chennai, Hyderabad or one of the many other cities.
You can browse all jobs posted in the last 30 days, but logging in is recommended to make the most of Hasjob. Your identity is safe with us.