This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Inside Sales for US market @AppLozic
Posted by Devashish Mamgain (@applozic)
We are building a world class "plug and play" messaging toolkit that seamlessly integrates across any mobile app and website.
We are looking for an Inside Sales exec who has experience facing US customers.
Willing to work in night shifts and is looking to join an early stage startup.
You will carry out the following day-2-day activities:
- Market Research - build a list of prospective customers
- Increase customer interactions during working hours
- Handle inbound prospect communications and convert them into qualified leads.
- Follow-up promptly by Emails, Phone/Skype calls and adhere to a Sales Process
- Contract closures
- Effectively manage your sales pipeline and maintain accurate data in CRM, customer support, and other internal softwares
- Provide feedback to the Product / Engg / Customer support teams.
Required Skills & Experience
- 1-2 years of experience in Inside Sales facing US customers
- Work in Night Shifts (roughly between 6pm and 3am)
- Ability to Followup and handle 5-6 touch points with each prospect.
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Previous experience of software sales
Compensation & Perks
- Salary + (commission and/or employee stock options)
- Work with an awesome team
- No manager culture, you will be taking key decisions
- AppLozic being an early stage startup, you have an amazing oppurtunity for fast growth
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer