This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Appivo is hiring again for our Mumbai team! This time we’re looking for a Web developer with 2-4 years of experience. You'll be part of a team of Appivo experts that build custom Web and mobile apps for our clients. Never built an app before? No problem. Your Web skills + the Appivo Platform = awesome apps. Trust us, it's cool. Take a look at our portfolio on www.appivo.com.
Interested? Up to the challenge? Keep reading...
- Build and maintain custom Web and mobile apps.
- Collaborate with colleagues to understand requirements and develop creative solutions.
- Work with project leads, and lead your own projects.
- Opportunity to work directly with customers.
- Moderate our forums as an Appivo expert.
Desired candidate profile:
- 2-4 years relevant experience.
- Good understanding of mobile paradigms & concepts.
- Solid understanding of programing concepts.
- Basic understanding of database design and SQL.
- Excellent time-management and English communication skills.
- Experience with Git, JIRA, Confluence & Slack is a plus.
- Bonus if you know a thing or two about UX.
- Fun loving and enthusiastic.
What to do:
- Definitely apply if you fit all of the above criteria.
- Probably apply if you fit most of the above criteria.
- Contact us through this site and/or get a recommendation from someone we know (LinkedIn is a good place to start).
- Go ahead and tell us how awesome you are!
- Check us out at www.appivo.com and tell us what you think!
Note: Rockstars and Ninjas considered, but leave the costumes at home. Unless it's a really good costume, but then only on Fridays (we're casual like that).
Here's the thing... We're a small but growing company with big plans. We believe in working hard and having a life; flexible schedules and having fun. If job perks are the most important part of the job description then maybe Appivo isn't for you. However if you're up to the challenge of launching a company to rule the interwebs then let's chat! Join us and we'll make up the perks as we go.