- 1+ years of development experience on MVC frameworks like Laravel, Node.js, Zend2, YII2, Symphony. Laravel and Yii2 is a plus
- Experience in JS frontend frameworks (jQuery/VueJS/React/Angular). VueJS and React is a plus.
- Hands on with HTML5/CSS3 coding is highly desirable. Knowledge of Bootstrap 3/4 is a plus.
- Experience of working with Relational Databases (MySQL, MSSQL,Postgres) (queries, design and normalization). NoSql(Mongo, Cassandra etc) is a plus.
- Version control (Git) experience. GitHub/Bitbucket knowledge is desired.
- Experience of integrating third-party APIs (Payment Gateways, Social Logins/Sharing etc.) and web services.
- Experience of developing reporting interfaces (charts, data grids, filters, exporting).
- Knowledge of CMS like WordPress, CraftCMS is a plus.
- Knowledge of OOPS concepts, and Software Engineering best practices.
- Linux commands and deployment experience is a plus.
- A flexible attitude with openness to work on different technologies.
- Experience with writing unit test cases is an added advantage.
- Ability to handle multiple projects (if required).
You will be responsible for:
- Coding to technical specifications.
- Interpreting written business requirements and technical specification documents.
- Giving technical feedback on the application architecture.
- Building and maintenance of applications.
- Designing and developing relational database systems.
- Working with a team or even leading a team.
- Writing maintainable and high performance code.
- Keeping up with the trends in technology and being up for challenges.
- Communication with clients (skype calls and chats) and team.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer