Oracle Engagement Cloud
Posted by Divya Basavaraju (@divyaapexit123)
Job Role: Oracle Engagement Cloud Consultant
Experience – Overall experience of 6 to 10 years. Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in Oracle CX (mandatory)
· Implement Oracle Engagement Cloud per the design provided by the Team Leader
· Own development responsibility from definition through delivery
· Exhibit strong design and development skills
· Orientation to contribute both as a mentor as well as an individual contributor
· Ability to research, follow up and resolve complex problems
· Strong troubleshooting skills
· 5+ years of experience implementing Oracle Engagement Cloud and/ or Oracle Sales Cloud CRM systems
· Must have at least 4 full projects experience, through go live
· Prior experience with working on fast paced milestones using flexible and adaptive methodologies
· Strong programming skills, as well as the ability to review complex code bases written by others
· Excellent problem-solving skills.
· Ability to understand, analyze and solve both explicit and implicit requirements
· Sales Planning and Forecasting
· Engagement Cloud Service Request functionalities.
· Sales Territories
· Sales Quotes and Leads
· Opportunity Management
· Mobile and Outlook integration
· Fusion CRM BI/Dashboards/KPIs
· File Import
· Security, Groovy Scripting and Object Customization
Note: Experience with Oracle CX, VBCS, DCS, XML, Java Programming, WSDL, SOAP UI & Webservices will be an added advantage.
· Ability to work well with highly collaborative team
· Demonstrated interest in learning new technologies and obtaining certifications
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
· Oracle Sales Cloud or Oracle Engagement Cloud Certification (preferred)
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer