Senior React Developer
Posted by Manish Tewary
We are looking for an experienced and accomplished Front-end UI/UX engineer. The role will suit a go-getter who believes in pushing the bar higher and higher.
- Be a part of agile team to understand the user interface ideas and applications.
- Developing and implementing highly-responsive user interface components using ReactJS.
- Troubleshooting interface software and debugging application codes.
- Developing and implementing front-end architecture to support scalable solution.
- Monitoring and improving Front-end performance.
- Documenting application changes and developing update.
Apart from the above responsibilities, we will also be offering additional responsibilities depending on the aspiration and performance of the candidate.
- In-depth knowledge of ReactJS, CSS, HTML and other front-end technologies.
- Knowledge of React Basics: React Router, React DOM, React Component Lifecycle, NodeJS Webpack, Browser Based Debugging
- Knowledge of Following Framework: React Hook, React Redux, Redux Saga
- Good to know: Linting tools like ESLint, NodeJS, Enzyme, React Native or Flutter
- UX designer: Eye for detail, Proficiency in PhotoShop/Illustrator.
- Preferred 2+ years of relevant experience developing web, software, or mobile applications.
- Opportunity to work alongside the founders.
- Exposure to the latest technologies.
- Mentorship and training in ML libraries and their use.
- Flexible Work-from-home policy.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer