This post is from anywhere.co, which may or may not be affiliated with full.io
Full Stack developer
Posted by Kanagalakshmi Hariharasudhan (@kanagalakshmi)
We’re looking for a full-time in-house Developer interested in helping us deliver digital tools and services that help companies work Anywhere. We work on a portfolio of digital products, from engaging branding to performant websites to
complex web and mobile applications.
If you’re 2 to 4 years experience as a developer with an original, professional portfolio who plays well with others (no divas or divos please), then we’d love to meet you.
• The ability to deliver high-quality work at every aspect of the planning and development stage
• Able to take initiative, without the need to be micro-managed
• The desire to identify and solve real user problems
• A passion and enthusiasm to continue learning and develop your skills
• A sense of empathy and curiosity about human needs and behaviors
• Familiar with the latest developments in tech and design
• Minimum 2 years of work experience from any educational background
• Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role
• Experience in Test-driven development
• Excellent communication and teamwork skills
• Eclipse, Net-beans, VS code
Job Perks<h3>WHAT YOU ACHIEVE</h3>
• Multinational working environment and option to Work from home
• Opportunity to work with modern and razer edge Tech & Tools
• Learning time & growth support
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer