This post is from anywhere.co, which may or may not be affiliated with full.io
FULL Creative is a foundry for new ideas. Over twenty years, we’ve evolved from being a long-distance carrier based in our founder’s garage into a provider of diverse products and services with a mission to change how the world works. We build tools & services that empower people to communicate, collaborate, & produce. Ideas aren’t bound by place & time. Implementation shouldn’t be either. We invite you to join us in rethinking how the world works.
At Full, we are looking for a marketing analyst for our product and marketing services team. An ideal candidate will be responsible for ideating product positioning, acquiring customers, measuring metrics and deriving inferences around product usage to drive adoption of the product as we grow. On a broad level, product marketers are expected to grow the consumer base as well as derive meaningful insights from existing customers who use our products every day.
As a Marketing Analyst, you will be responsible for
- Creating strategy around customer acquisition from multiple channels - Organic, SEO, Paid advertising and referral marketing
- Liaise cross functionally across teams and get projects done. Take ownership of projects, collect and communicate requirements to different delivery teams which includes development, design, content, branding and senior leadership.
- Create compelling stories around existing customers and communicate the value our customers get by using our products and services
- Ideate product positioning, find the right market for the right product at the right level and create strategies on how to have a strong foothold in that market.
- Measure important metrics on a daily, weekly, monthly basis and report it to the executive team.
- Understand the business model of each of our products and services and devise plans to acquire and retain customers.
- Help engineering and product teams with compelling data on what works and what does not, to help groom the product and refine it’s usage.
- Create content around our products and help strengthen the brand to communicate the right message across potential customers
- MBA preferred but not mandatory.
The ideal candidate should be able to have clear concepts on how to acquire customers organically as well as through paid advertising campaigns. Prior experience in Business to Business marketing is a strong plus. The position is remote for the time being and depending on the situation of the pandemic, you will have to join the Chennai office once the office re-opens.
This role is based out of Chennai.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer