This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Posted by Satish Basavaraj (@anyspaces)
AnySpaces is a trusted online marketplace for businesses to list, discover, and book unique spaces— available in a web version or as an App. Whether a high foot traffic location for a day, a targeted campaign for a week, or a retail presence for a month, the platform connects businesses to promotional spaces, at any price point.
And with world-class customer service and a growing community of users, it's the easiest way for venue owners or managers to monetize their extra space and create activity and foot traffic in their centres.
Pop-up space, shops, and ambient media:
Types of casual spaces to list or book are pop-ups, shop-share spaces, vacant shops or static signage such as posters and decals.
* Work with your team and leadership to set product strategy
* Speed up decision making for your team by ensuring projects start with the right data, research, and analysis
* Translate research and ambiguous ideas into tightly scoped, actionable plans
* Talk to users to reveal their core problems and needs and translate these into product
* Write SQL to dig into data to identify new opportunities and analyze existing products.
* Do whatever it takes to make your team and product successful. You'll never say, “That's not my job.”
* 3+ years experience building and shipping web applications as a designer, engineer, or product manager.
* 1+ years experience shipping marketplace products in startup environments as a product manager.
* Deep intuition and passion for product
* The ability to formulate a long-term business strategy and the short-term steps to achieve it.
* Excellent data analysis and SQL skills.
* Empathy for users and a desire to talk to them about their problems.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* The ability to manage uncertainty and ambiguity well. You can make decisive calls without enough information.
* Entrepreneurship or small startup experience. (Bonus)
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer