Front End Developer ( React JS )
Posted by Maneesha Varma (@HR-Maneesha)
Despite the increasing power of computers, most small business have achieved very little automation. And large business achieve only some, frustrating their people with countless apps to navigate with complex user interfaces in order to accomplish typical business tasks. The two biggest issues that we don’t see anyone even try to solve are 1) enabling business people to author their own enterprise workflows, and 2) providing users with automation that understands how they think, not making them think like a computer. Ant Brains is building an No Code / RPA platform that solves for those two problems. In doing so, we unlock the huge potential for humans and computers to interact in the most effective way, and empower access to every organization in the world. We know how to get there, but we need help to get it built. So we need the strongest developers in the world who want to enrich the lives of practically everyone with a platform of technology that communicates as humans do, not machines.
LinkedIn profiles of the founders:
John Michelsen - https://www.linkedin.com/in/john-michelsen-22b46/
Bhavesh Soni - https://www.linkedin.com/in/bsoni/
We are looking for Front-End Web Developers who are motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
We’re looking for someone who is enthusiastic, comfortable with uncertainty, flexible, great with people and isn’t afraid to roll up their sleeves and get their hands dirty.
- Minimum 3 + years of experience in ReactJS / Native development
- Experience in writing extensive unit tests
- Minimum 2 years of experience in software development using modern languages (ReactJS/ Native etc)
- Thorough understanding of ReactJS, Redux, Node.Js, Express Js etc
- Design and develop scalable, performant and responsive FE architecture.
- Own code quality and experience in writing extensive unit tests
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Proven ability to learn and adapt to new technologies and frameworks quickly
- Ability to deliver in test-driven method
- Excellent debugging and problem-solving capability.
- Nice to have worked on mobile products (IOS & Android)
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application.
- Builds the interactive data visualization and data interfaces using web technologies.
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Cooperating with the back-end developer in the process of building the RESTful API
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer