This post is from anilgoel.com, which may or may not be affiliated with waysapp.in
Posted by Anil Goel (@anil-goel-ways)
Ways is a design focussed innovation start up solving (Patent pending) the pre https://hasjob.co/anilgoel.com/20q38 , Mumbai · www.waysapp.in · Full-time employmentFull-time employment · Mobile (iPhone, Android, other)Mobile (iPhone, Android, other)
Ways is a design focussed innovation start up solving (Patent pending) the premier problems of this country i.e. to decongest Toll Plazas.
We are bunch of crazy people who thought that they could solve this gigantic problem and we did solve it.
We will be live soon at Worli Sea Link toll plaza in Mumbai.
A dedicated, expert iOS developer. You will reach out because you want to work on something that is not just another table view!
Here you'll join a picked team of other experts building an unusual app/ system -- an app that pushes the limits of the iPhone's capabilities, that enjoys a true business imperative to be beautifully designed, and that will be one of the coolest utility apps on your phone.
- You have previously been a leading team contributor, or built apps solo. You know Swift (or are eager to learn it after a decade of Objective-C). You can get the job done in bash, Python, JS, or whatever comes up.
- You've probably also experimented with Haskell, Clojure, F#, or Ocaml. But you dream in CocoaTouch. You know your autolayout from your springs and struts, your MVC from your MVVM, but most of all you also know the basis for your own judgments.
You are excited about new tech and about old tech, about tech that works, and about finding the intersections.
- Hands-on coding, systems analysis, design, and delivery of projects assigned
- Deliver new features, execute on the roadmap and plan for the future
- Enhance our existing iOS SDK for an optimal mobile experience
- Provide thought leadership on industry best practices around design, testing, and security
- Manage the iOS SDK API program and documentation
- Mentor other developers
Required Skills :
- 5+ years of software engineering experience
- Strong software development principles which includes scalable software and architectural design patterns
- Experience executing on complex features leveraging the power of native iOS SDKs
- Strong knowledge of iOS along with competency using standard libraries
- Experience analyzing features in production using analytics and experiments (e.g. A/B testing; use various reporting systems to identify root cause of issues, etc.)
- Improve product quality through code reviews, writing effective unit tests, and collaborating with QA
- Experience working and communicating with cross-functional teams - Program Managers, Product, Sales, QA, etc.
- Experience with source code management techniques using Git
- Familiarity with agile development methods
- Comfortable in a small, fast-paced startup environment
Appreciated Skills :
- A Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field/experience
- Expertise with databases and schemas
- Cross-platform app experience
- Experience with low level system data collection from on-device sensors
- Experience with evaluating and optimizing resource usage, including battery usage
- Testing and automation experience
- Familiarity with Machine Learning and/or Signal Processing techniques
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer