- Assists with the deployment, basic configuration and troubleshooting of network components such as Firewall, Network attached storage, Load Balancers, etc., in the real environment.
- Performs basic system deployment utilising enabling tools.
- Diagnoses and repairs system issues and deploys upgrades to existing products and software
- Creates and maintains documentation and procedures for implementing management tools utilised by team members and other support groups, which include operating system requirements and application requirements
- Understands security aspects such as Web Filtering, URL Filtering and Filtering Proxies
- Good knowledge of Switches, Routers, Firewall and other networking devices.
- Good understanding of DNS and DHCP in a network
- Hands-on experience on basic networking and knowledge on troubleshooting concepts.
- Good interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Linux OS basic skills
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer