This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Posted by Androcid Media Pvt. Ltd. (@androcid)
We are looking for a mobile developer to bring the best of our apps to iOS devices. Your primary focus will be to develop and maintain iOS apps in integration with the back-end services. With your host of expertise, you shall commit to intuitive design, aesthetics and best user experience of the app.
- Design and development of professional business applications for the iOS platform.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features in a dynamic work environment.
- You will work with external data sources/ APIs, unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Will work on fixing bugs and improving application responsiveness, quality, and performance.
- Your leadership will help to continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to improve development efficiency.
- Proficient with Objective-C or Swift
- Experienced with iOS frameworks viz. Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics, and Core Text
- Deep understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
- Familiar working with RESTful APIs, third-party libraries and API, cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Knowledgeable with performance tuning, threading, and offline storage.
- Understand code versioning tools viz. Git, Mercurial
- Knowledge of low-level C-based libraries is preferred
- Experienced in continuous integration will be plus
Job Type: Full-time
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer