This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Posted by Aby Varghese (@abyhere)
Why you should join AMT- AMT is an Indo-German joint venture IT services company operating since 2002. You will get a chance to work with some of the passionate minds in the industry. With our un-matched passion for technology and innovation, you will be part of a vibrant environment. Come, help us shape the future of this company.
- Automate and streamline the deployment activities
- Monitor all production servers for incidents and trends
- Implement best practices to ensure availability.
- Work closely with development team to understand changes in each release and keep all tools up-to-date to ensure automated deployments
- Own up all infrastructure related troubleshooting during unplanned outages
- Escalate and communicate issues
- Work closely with development team to ensure that platforms are designed with scale, operability, and performance in mind
- Confidence to do items mentioned in responsibilities section.
- 2 – 4 years of work experience.
- Good knowledge in Docker based deployment.
- Exposure in working with Cassandra Database, Jenkins
- Exposure to Active Directory, LDAP etc.
- Good experience in AWS/OpenStack/Cloud
- Good exposure to Docker containers
- Experience and understanding of any RDBMS, NoSQL data stores
- Cassandra Administraton and management.
- Great communication skills
- Proficient with basic Linux administration (backups, maintenance, installation/upgrades)
- Windows administration.
- Provident Fund
- Medical Insurance
- Accident Insurance
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer