Dev Ops Engineer
Posted by Aby Varghese (@abyhere)
Why you should join AMT- AMT is an Indo-German joint venture IT services company operating since 2002. You will get a chance to work with some of the passionate minds in the industry. With our un-matched passion for technology and innovation, you will be part of a vibrant environment. Come, help us shape the future of this company.
- Automate and streamline the deployment activities
- Monitor all production servers for incidents and trends
- Implement best practices to ensure availability.
- Work closely with development team to understand changes in each release and keep all tools up-to-date to ensure automated deployments
- Own up all infrastructure related troubleshooting during unplanned outages
- Escalate and communicate issues
- Work closely with development team to ensure that platforms are designed with scale, operability, and performance in mind
- Confidence to do items mentioned in responsibilities section.
- 2 – 4 years of work experience.
- Good knowledge in Docker based deployment.
- Exposure in working with Cassandra Database, Jenkins
- Exposure to Active Directory, LDAP etc.
- Good experience in AWS/OpenStack/Cloud
- Good exposure to Docker containers
- Experience and understanding of any RDBMS, NoSQL data stores
- Great communication skills
- Proficient with basic Linux administration (backups, maintenance, installation/upgrades)
- Windows administration.
- Provident Fund
- Medical Insurance
- Accident Insurance
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer
Welcome to Hasjob!
Since 2011, Hasjob has been the place for Indian tech startups to list job opportunities. This is where startups hire before they become big and famous rocketships. All jobs on Hasjob are posted directly by founders or core team members. We do not accept listings from third-party recruiters.
Apply to a job here to join the startup scene in Bangalore, Delhi/NCR, Mumbai, Pune, Chennai, Hyderabad or one of the many other cities.
You can browse all jobs posted in the last 30 days, but logging in is recommended to make the most of Hasjob. Your identity is safe with us.