- Should have 2 - 3 years of experience on Python and Django framework.
- Knowledge on python modules like pandas, SQLAlchemy, alembic, etc.
- Proficient in Postgress SQL and MongoDB.
- Knowledge of authentication services like Keycloak.
- Good to have knowledge on build tools like Jenkins and docker.
- Good understanding of browser rendering behavior and performance.
- Good to have exposure working in an agile development environment.
- Develop, test and deploy products that are fast, scalable, and responsive
- Design and maintain large and complex databases, both relational and non-relational databases.
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Knowledge of any mono-repo architecture like nx will be a bonus.
- Provident Fund
- Medical Insurance
- Accident Insurance.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer