This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Head - Software Development
Posted by Shiraz Hasan (@shirazhasan91)
The Head - Software Development will be responsible for leading the software development team.
- Develop and deliver a strategic technological vision and direction for the company
- Lead and manage the Software Development teams to deliver software, infrastructure and architecture that meets the needs of users
- Ensure application design to manage and maintain data security and integrity
- Implement mechanisms to monitor, manage and provide progress on all software development activities
- Create, implement, and maintain a continuous improvement plan for software development and IT infrastructure
Does this sound like you?
- You have 5+ years of coding experience (Both frontend and backend)
- You are extremely entrepreneurial and have the drive to get a job done without supervision
- You have 5 - 8 years of experience in software development
- You have experience in building, managing and leading software development teams
- You have prior start-up or entrepreneurship experience (Preferred)
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer