Opening for a Full-Stack Java Developer
Posted by ALTRES India Recruiting (@altresindia)
Who Are We?
ALTRES, headquartered in Honolulu, Hawaii (USA) and in existence since 1969, is working on industry-leading products for the HR industry. We are looking for web developers with the right skills and experience to join our growing team. ALTRES Technologies is looking for techies that will appreciate a dynamic, creative and competitive work environment, that pairs perfectly with the stability and support of a successful organization with 5 decades of satisfied customers in the market.
About the Role
What Would You Do At ALTRES?
A comprehensive role like this one calls for taking up the following responsibilities:
- Translate software requirements into workable programming code.
- Work with Team members, discuss technical solutions with them.
- Participate actively in scrum meetings.
- Conduct code reviews for peers.
- Collaborate with Development, QA, and Product Management teams for implementation.
- Ability to self-direct, work without supervision and balance multiple duties.
- Own the design process life cycle. Figure out a problem statement and see it through each stage till the design becomes a live code.
- Responsible for front-end design and development for both the web and mobile versions.
- Coordinate with product managers, executives, and subject matter experts to incorporate specific design requirements, visual treatment, and organize information.
- Ensure continuous and collaborative communication between design and development teams to ensure crisp integration of front-end design to back-end functionality.
What Do You Need For The Job?
As a potential candidate, you are expected to have the following skills (technical):
- Strong technical background with good understanding of product development life cycle.
- Expertise in full stack application design and development across all relevant form factors smartphone, tablet, laptop, desktop, etc.
- Experience in building web applications using J2EE (JSP, Servlets) and Core Java.
- Proficient in MySQL or another RDBMS variant with 2+ years of experience building and interfacing with the database.
- Experience with JIRA or similar issue & project tracking tool.
- Familiarity with Agile software development processes including Scrum.
What’s In It for You?
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Opportunity to work for both front end and backend development.
- Great learning and development opportunities
- Working with an organisation that keeps up to date with industry best benchmarking in every aspect
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer