This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Job Description - iOS Developer
We are a startup based out of Chennai, India - working towards developing and bringing to the masses, a revolutionary new approach to mobile social networking. The end products being an iOS and Android app.
We are currently at an early stage of the development process and are looking to hire the core members of our engineering team.
Skills & Requirements
- Proven hands-on experience of at least 1-3 years in native iOS Development.
- Proficiency in Swift and Objective-C.
- Experience in basic frameworks and APIs like Foundation, UIKit, and CocoaTouch.
- Experience in BLE & Core Bluetooth libraries, Core Data, SpriteKit, Google & Facebook OAuth, Google FCM, SMS OTP, and Core Image & Image Face Detection.
- Experience in multithreading and concurrency.
- Knowledge in implementing robust security measures, encryption, SSL, and OWASP.
- Analysing and optimizing architectural performance, efficiency, and latency.
- Proficiency in versioning tools such as GitHub.
- Producing clean and elaborate code documentation for future reference.
- Knowledge in JSON, and REST APIs for backend integration.
- Knowledge in integration of analytics tools such as Firebase Analytics.
- Experience in testing, debugging, and QA.
- Experience in app distribution and deployment to the App Store.
- Interest in brainstorming, ideation & problem solving.
- Is inquisitive and willing to learn new concepts and skills quickly.
- Proficiency in reading, writing and comprehending English.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Product & concept brainstorming.
- Develop and deploy the app.
- Tracking analytics, debugging, and maintenance of the app.
- Coordinate and work closely with the other members and teams.
- Brainstorming marketing and promotional strategy.
- Sponsored travel for product marketing - India & Abroad.
- May involve in investor relations and presentations.
- May help participate in startup competitions.
- Work on future product enhancements and modifications.
- We’re a close knit team of 4 to 5 members - we are like a family.
- Laid back startup environment - no hierarchy.
- Flexible timings - open 24 hours.
- No dress code.
- Free coffee, tea, & snacks at work.
- Dog friendly workplace.
- Occasional movie screenings.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer