Front-end design and development
Posted by Ambika Joshi (@ambikajo)
Looking for someone to work on front-end design and development for museum exhibits. The association will be on a project basis. We would like to start in the first week of April. The project will be about 4-6 weeks of work.
You need to be able to:
- Work on wireframes and layouts for client
- Develop UI, graphic elements and brand language for client
- Develop web experiences for cultural organisations and interactive web installations for artistic works
- Develop micro interactions
- Knowledge of CSS/frameworks is a must
- Should be comfortable with github/git to manage project
Who we are:
Ajaibghar builds strategy and management solutions in Arts & Culture, driven by creative technology and new media.
Our mission is to bring together artists, platforms, and communities to create meaningful cultural experiences and innovative products in arts & culture.
We have a background in museums, events, art direction, design, music, with expertise in cultural strategy, arts programming, project management, digital experiences.
We bring exciting interventions in creative fields/arts & culture with our experience in technology, covering creative coding, product management, and digital content/marketing.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer