React & Firebase Developer
Posted by Karthik Reddy (@karthikiitr)
React & Firebase Developer:
AI Thinkers, a well-funded fast growing startup working on world class disruptive platforms, is looking for a React Developer with hands-on experience in React, React Native and sound Analytical skills. We have the vision to be a pioneer in AI and Blockchain technologies, and looking to add an aspirational leader to become part of the family. We are seeking a person who is technically savvy, innovative, and a creative problem solver to be involved in all aspects of the software development lifecycle including designing, developing, testing and documenting the application in order to deliver a high quality software application to the customer.
- At least 2 year of “hands-on” technical experience in building a customer facing React or React Native applications with Redux flow
- 1+ years of experience on Firebase
- 2+ years of experience as a Developer
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks
- Understanding of the database technologies including SQL/NoSQL and have used them in your projects
- Passion for excellence and working on “break-through” ideas and technologies
- Hands-on experience with Functional Programming (FP)
- Experience working with Single Page Applications (SPA) with universal rendering capabilities.
- Solid understanding of React.js, its core principles - lifecycle methods, virtual DOM etc.
- Understanding of one-way data flow and the Flux architecture.
- Understanding of stateful (container) vs stateless (presentational) components and how to break down the application page into components,
- React Hooks, Suspense, Memo etc.
- Hands-on experience with test-driven development using Jest or equivalent. Familiar with snapshot testing, code coverage. Experience working with utilities like Enzyme
- Experience using fluid grids, and building responsive/adaptive websites using Bootstrap etc.
- Ability to work as a team member and independently.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer