This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Posted by Airtory (@airtoryhq)
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet product needs
- Work with internal teams to identify system requirements
- Help write system and product documentation and manuals
- Monitor debugging process results
- Investigate the causes of non-conforming software and train users to implement solutions
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
- BA/BS in Computer Science/ IT
- Experience with Ad technology, particularly with Google AdWords
- Experience in software quality assurance (3+ years)
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Hands on experience with both white box and black box testing
- Hands on experience with automated testing tools
- Familiarity with testing web applications and interfaces
About the Project:
Our company is the industry’s first local video advertising platform that reaches target audiences where they live, work and buy on every screen they use—laptops, tablets, smartphones and connected TVs.
We aspire to connect companies and their customers in the most engaging and cost effective way through our end-to-end local video advertising technology. With our dynamic ad personalization and programmatic media buying technology, advertisers and their agencies create and deliver more tailored, relevant, precisely targeted messages to viewers online in each of their markets.
Through the campaigns run with us, advertisers amass local audience intelligence that enables optimization of ad creative, audience targeting and media spend. And, as Google’s only local video partner, we empower single point access to YouTube and Google as well as other strategic online video, mobile, and social networks that support video advertising. This reach, combined with data-driven intelligent optimization, provides the industry’s most effective platform for brand awareness and customer engagement.
- Flexible work hours
- Free catered lunch and snacks
- Casual Dress Code
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer