This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Posted by Airtory (@airtoryhq)
Are you tired of spinning your wheels writing code that never sees the light of day? Are you tired of being a cog in the machine and not having a say in where you or your team are going? Come join us and you will not need to worry any longer!
Skills & Requirements
- 2+ years of experience working with the .NET Framework
- Fluent in C#
- Experience with NoSQL solutions such as RavenDb, MongoDb, or CouchDb
- Comfortable with Git, TFS, or similar source control systems
- Able to work independently, as part of a team, and as a team lead
- Experience and willingness to work with offshore resources
- Flexibility to move from project to project as needed.
- Can collaborate with requirements definition, design, coding, and testing
- Capable and willing to support existing code bases
- The desire to continue learning, practicing and improving your craft, because we want to work with other people that love technology
- Willing to share ideas and mentor others
Nice to Haves
- BA/BS in Computer Science/ IT
- Experience with Ad technology, particularly with Google AdWords
- Experience delivering solutions using Windows Azure
- Familiarity with Data Modelling and Machine Learning algorithms
- Familiarity with DI/IoC containers
- Experience with Knockout or AngularJS
- Experience writing and supporting Chrome Extensions
About the Project:
Our company is the industry’s first local video advertising platform that reaches target audiences where they live, work and buy on every screen they use—laptops, tablets, smartphones and connected TVs.
We aspire to connect companies and their customers in the most engaging and cost effective way through our end-to-end local video advertising technology. With our dynamic ad personalization and programmatic media buying technology, advertisers and their agencies create and deliver more tailored, relevant, precisely targeted messages to viewers online in each of their markets.
Through the campaigns run with us, advertisers amass local audience intelligence that enables optimization of ad creative, audience targeting and media spend. And, as Google’s only local video partner, we empower single point access to YouTube and Google as well as other strategic online video, mobile, and social networks that support video advertising. This reach, combined with data-driven intelligent optimization, provides the industry’s most effective platform for brand awareness and customer engagement.
- Flexible working hours
- Free Catered lunch and snacks
- Casual Dress Code
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer