This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Ruby on Rails Developer
Posted by Airtory (@airtoryhq)
About the Project: The project is a machine learning powered application that help optimize automotive industry processes.
Responsibilities and Opportunities:
- Assume these responsibilities represent the floor, not the ceiling. We’re interested in your ideas once you’re on board.
- Optimize and improve existing Ruby on Rails and Angular 2 applications.
- Collaborate on defining requirements and implementing new features.
- Lead implementation of new feature areas and coach junior developers.
- Ensure existing and new features are well-documented and have full test coverage.
Required Skills And Experience:
- 4+ years experience building enterprise grade API-driven applications.
- Experience collaborating with a team of developers, including remote team members.
- Ability to write clean, well-documented code and test coverage.
- Experience with TypeScript and Angular 2.
- Passion for creating great user experiences.
- Experience working with SQL databases.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience working with Remote Team.
- Available on before Jan 1st.
- Flexible work hours
- Free catered lunch and snacks
- Casual dress code
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer