- Duties and responsibilities:
- Coordinating with Campus and creating pool of candidates.
- Work closely to senior level management to understand overall needs and requirements.
- Responsible for all processes related to recruitment, selection and joining of the candidate.
- Offer/Joining conversion ratio compliance.
- Handling attendance management and leave management.
- Provide orientation to the new employees.
- Setting up and updating a recruitment database to accurately record candidate activity.
- Assist in development and implementation of HR policies.
- Handling Employee Grievances,Managing IR Activities.
- Supervising and coordinating various activities related to general management of the company.
- Handling Day-to-Day Secretarial Work.
- Follow admin related processes,procedures & complete task as per TATS.
- Requisite skills/Experience:
- Educational Qualifications:UG: Any Discipline, PG - MBA/PGDM in HR
- Experience: 0-2 years
- Excellent spoken & written English language skills