This post is from aindralabs.in, which may or may not be affiliated with aindralabs.com
Looking for 5 years experienced Full Stack Developer for a Tech Lead Role at AIndra Labs, one of the Top 10 India and Top 50 Global AI based Start-up in India and incubated at Start-up Chile.
Aindra Labs, one of the Top 10 Artificial Intelligence Start-ups in India creating Computer-Vision (CV) and Machine-Learning (ML) based products and was incubated in the World-class accelerator of Start-up Chile in 2017-18. We are a Finalist for Defense India Startup Challenge (DISC 2) and was also selected among the top 36 AI and IoT global Start-ups in the prestigious 2019 Smart City Summit & Expo (SCSE) event at Taipei, Taiwan. Currently, our Industrial AI platform is leveraged by leading BFSI companies in India and Latin America, Defense and Government organizations and couple of Fortune 100 companies.
AIndra Labs is looking for a passionate techie with more than 5 years of experience, who thinks, “to be part of a journey to solve few of the worlds complex problems with Computer Vision and Machine learning technologies”. Someone who has the passion to create and not just the mentality to maintain. An Entrepreneurial spirit with a start-up mentality, who will take pride in what he/she will help create. A believer and not a skeptic with an ability to wear multiple hats that is required in a growing deep tech start-up.
You are invited to be part of a great team of IIT, IIMs, IISc and successful entrepreneurs who share these values.
Job responsibilities :
- Take a leading role and be hands on in all phases of development, including user requirements, functional design, implementation, testing, and design validation.
- Capable of developing early stage of product conceptualization and implementing scalable and high-performance systems
- Cloud computing knowledge and experience with deploying applications on any of the well known IAAS/PAAS providers.
- Experience in planning projects and meeting delivery deadlines
- Experience on continuous development and continuous deployment.
- Capable of performing technical root cause analysis and outlining corrective action for problems using debuggers, log files etc
- A quick and enthusiastic learner (must) and who is willing to work on new programming languages depending on requirement
- Capable of providing reliable solutions to a variety of problems using sound problem-solving techniques
- Excellent leadership, aptitude and communication skills
- Capable of delivering values to the customer and meeting their expectations
- The ability to communicate technical information clearly and succinctly to both technical and non-technical teams
- Work closely with all of R&D, Engineering and other teams to jointly deliver high quality products and solutions.
The team is also passionate about increasing their productivity and bringing quality features to market at fast pace.
Required Skills :
- Strong expertise in Java, JEE, JSP, Servlets, JDBC, XML, Spring Framework, Hibernate, MVC, SQL, REST APIs, JAX-RS, Web Services, Micro services & design patterns.
- Hands-on experience in Mysql or Postgres with excellent understanding of SQL queries, stored procedure, DB Design etc
- Strong knowledge or working experience with REST APIs, frameworks and components is big plus
- Knowledge in docker container
- Hands-on experience in Tomcat and JBoss
- Hands-on experience in Linux/Ubuntu platform
- Should have experience in using tools such as Eclipse/IntelliJ/NetBean, ANT/Maven, Jenkin/Cruisecontrol, JUnit etc.
- Knowledge/Experience of NoSQL database (MongoDB, CouchDB, Cassandra etc
- Knowledge/Experience in Python.
- Access to top academic research profs from a few IIT's
- Entrepreneurship mentorship sessions
- Endless Teas and Coffees
- Performance based Stock options
- Company sponsored passes to technical & entrepreneurship events and meet ups
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer