This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Posted by Atul Bisht (@atul14)
Are you a passionate Techie ninja with 5 - 7 yrs of experience, who thinks, “I don’t want to just keep pushing paper or doing dumb work and want to create products that change people’s lives”. Someone who has the passion to create and not just the mentality to maintain existing systems. An Entrepreneurial spirit with a startup mentality, who will take pride in what he/she will help create. A believer and not a skeptic with an ability to wear multiple hats required in a startup.
As a Lead Developer, you will be responsible for leading the implementation of product architecture.
We want you if you are:
- A person with a great aptitude matched with an amazing attitude and work ethic
- Someone who is unfazed by the speed of development and implementation.
- Someone who loves new challenges and working on new requirements.
- Capable of implementing scalable and high-performance systems.
- Want to be involved in product development from an early stage of product conceptualization.
- Capable of implementing solutions to be hosted on the Cloud.
- Cloud computing knowledge and experience with deploying applications on any of the well known IAAS/PAAS providers.
- Capable of providing reliable solutions to a variety of problems using sound problem-solving techniques
- Capable of performing technical root cause analysis and outlining corrective action for problems using debuggers, log files, etc.
- A quick learner willing to work on new programming languages depending on the requirements
- The ability to communicate technical information clearly and succinctly to both technical and non-technical teams
- Can create high-quality software while meeting deadlines
- Work closely with product management on the definition of software requirements
- Make selected new technologies available for use in the creation of software
- Participate in the creation of internal and external documentation supporting the software
- BS/BTech/MS/MTech (or equivalent degrees) in Computer Science or related technical disciplines with 5 to 7 yrs. of experience.
- Hands-on experience in Java/Python
- Exposure to REST-based applications
- Must have exposure to Cloud technologies
- Must have system engineering skill to debug and root cause issues in a production environment
- Candidate must be an expert in designing and architecting small to a large solution using appropriate design patterns
- Experience in developing scalable Event-driven applications.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise :
- Strong expertise in Python, Java, JEE, JSP, Servlets, JDBC, XML, Spring Framework, Hibernate, MVC, SQL, REST APIs, JAX-RS, Web Services & design patterns
- Architectural competencies – Architecture, Design, POC design-development, Addressing Quality Attribute Concerns, Cost Estimation.
- Databases – Relational Data Modeling (MySQL, MongoDB), NoSQL Data Modeling (Google Datastore, MongoDB, AWS DynamoDB)
- Hands-on experience in Mysql or Postgres with an excellent understanding of SQL queries, stored procedure, DB Design, etc
- Hands-on experience in Tomcat and JBoss
- Hands-on experience in Linux/Ubuntu platform
- Should have experience in using tools such as Eclipse/IntelliJ/NetBeans, ANT/Maven, Jenkin/ Cruisecontrol, JUnit, etc
- Strong knowledge or working experience with REST APIs, frameworks and components
- Knowledge/Experience of any NoSQL database (MongoDB, CouchDB, Cassandra, etc)
At AIndra Systems (www.aindra.in ), an exciting early stage Start-Up based out of Bangalore, our Vision is to build world-class systems to aid the diagnosis of fatal diseases like cancer with the use of Artificial Intelligence. Our Mission is to use Computer Vision as the vehicle. We take immense pride in the fact that we are amongst the very few deep technology startups in India. We are working on using deep-tech like Optics, Mechatronics, and AI in Healthcare.
We have been featured by Forbes, Economic Times, Your story, etc. We have been supported by multiple national as well as international agencies. We have multiple patent-pending products that are under the National Phase applications stage in multiple countries.
Expected Start Date: 1/11/2020
- Performance-based Stock options
- Access to top academic research profs from a few IITs
- Beer punch with the team at every second Friday's of the month
- Company-sponsored passes to technical & entrepreneurship events and meetups.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer