This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Are you a passionate Techie who thinks, “I want to shape my career and be future-ready. I don’t want to just keep doing dumb work and want to create products that change people’s lives”. Someone who has the passion to create and not just the mentality to maintain existing systems. We at Aindra, are looking for Tech Ninja’s who have a drive to learn and contribute.
At AIndra Systems, an exciting early stage Start-Up based out of Bangalore, our Vision is to build world class systems to aid diagnosis of fatal diseases like cancer with the use of Artificial Intelligence. We take immense pride in the fact that we are amongst the very few deep technology startups in India. We are working on using deep-tech like Optics, Mechatronics and AI in Healthcare. We have been featured by Forbes, Economic Times, Your story etc.
Required Skill Set :
- HTML5, CSS3
- Developing server-side components for mobile and web applications
- Developing complex data-driven systems
- Developing UI for mobile and web applications
- Accurately translate user and business needs into functional code
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Computer Science
- 1-3 years experience in full stack development
- Familiarity using Scrum/Agile development methodologies
- Hands on experience with REST Web services in Python or Java
- Experience in working with RDBMS databases like MySQL
- Experience in working with Source Code Management Tools (Git, Bitbucket, etc)
- Work at one of the top AI startups in the country with an international reach.
- You’ll have an opportunity to work with a variety of software technical stacks ( Python, SQL, Linux, Android,AngularJS, AWS Cloud, Google Cloud )
- You’ll have an opportunity to work across the entire system architecture from backend to front end, to design, develop, and support high quality and scalable products.
- Opportunity to work with an A-team and hone your skills.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer