This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Experienced Laravel/NodeJS & React/Vue Developer Needed
Posted by Neil Shah (@neilshah)
We are a successful software company with a cutting-edge Social Media Ads platform, AdSightPro, that has grown from zero to a run rate of over 6-figures top line over the past few months and we need a talented developer to take us to the next level.
Currently, in the team, we have developers from the Philippines and India.
2. React & Redux / Vue & VueX
Experience in DevOps & Webflow will be considered a bonus.
- Bachelor's/College Degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Good written English and communication skills.
- Exceptional organization, attention to detail, and time management skills.
- Must have a good understanding of Algorithms.
- Excellent internet connection to be able (and must be willing) to attend daily team meetings.
- A team player but can also work with minimal supervision.
- Drive to succeed and grow with the company.
- Ability to learn new software and tools.
- You should be fully committed to this work only and not work on multiple projects in parallel.
If you fulfill the above requirements then YOU are the Developer we are looking for!
What it's like to be part of the team?
- You will join a team of fun-loving individuals.
- We guarantee at least 40 hours of week for full-time staff
- We pay overtime, as overtime is a requirement of the job on occasion.
- Overtime means you are paid hourly for every hour you work, the more you work the more you make. Overtime is paid at your standard hourly rate.
- We provide you the tools that you need including but not limited to a USB headset for VOIP calls and meetings with remote team members.
- A night-time shift is open for discussion
- We do provide training but have found that a good technical base is necessary.
- We are a BYOD company, so team members are expected to have their own laptop.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer