- Drive and lead programmatic advertising data operations.
- Responsible for managing relationships with existing DSPs and ensuring optimized delivery of programmatic campaigns.
- Analyze SSP/DSP bid metrics (ad requests, auctions, failed bids, timeouts, invalid creatives) to identify contingency and work with partners towards resolution.
- Maintain alliances with Video demand sources to increase programmatic yield and selling opportunities.
- Lead the monthly & quarterly forecasting and reporting cycle for demand partners/DSPs. Develop key variables and dashboards to visualize inventory monetization and allow smart judgments.
- Collaborate with team to convey needs for ingestion of new data sources and support the routine reporting of key analytical information.
- Maintain a solid understanding of ad platforms, data sources, and Digital Operations system relying on these variable inputs to develop data-driven recommendations for improving yield or operational effectiveness.
- Create & maintain complex data sets to evaluate partners, salespersons & KPI.
Preferred Qualification & Requirements
- 2 years of experience in programmatic buying & selling with an ATD or ad network.
- BA/BS Degree / Engineering or relevant experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel (Pivot tables, vLookup, SumIfs, etc.).
- Working knowledge of basic query and data analysis tools such as big query, tableau.
- Ability to synthesize large data sets, create models and develop meaningful insights.
Email resume to – [email protected]
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer