This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
We at Adapt Ready are building the next-gen risk intelligence platform that can cater to multiple industries - commercial insurance being our current focus.
We are looking for Full Stack Developers, between 5-8 years of experience, who fit the bill as below:
- Design client-side and server-side architecture.
- Develop and manage well-functioning applications and databases.
- Write reusable code and libraries.
- Mentor junior developers on the team.
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency.
- Contribute to all areas of team performance including daily scrums and after-action reviews.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of processes, product development, product quality and technology.
- Contribute to the overall progress of the team and firm; ensure timely delivery of quality software.
- Expertise in front end JS library - ReactJS
- Expertise in back end runtime - Node.js
- Familiarity with RDBMS such as Postgres
- Appreciates the importance of TDD
- Knowledge about GIS preferred
- Familiarity with REST API
- Good technical writing and documenting skills
- Troubleshooting and debugging skills
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer