Junior Rails Engineer (2+ years)
Posted by Ronak Jain (@ronakjain)
Looking to give a turbo boost to your career? Acuments is a company working with top-notch clients across geographies. Over the years we've helped several startups build world-class products, many now successful companies. We have helped a couple of companies get successfully funded and 1 company got Incubated by Barclays Bank and 1 company got acquired. We take immense pride in our client's success. We are in the process of developing several in-house products and we'd need you to have complete ownership of the code you write.
Our Technology Stack -
- Rails 4,5,6 (Active Record, Active Job, Active Storage, Action Text)
- Redis (Caching Layer)
- AWS - EC2, SES, SNS, S3, Route 53,
- Rspec, Capybara, MiniTest
- Pundit, CanCan, Devise, FactoryGirl, Carrierwave
Software Development Process:
- Completely Agile with daily releases
- Each code would be peer reviewed to make sure that the code adhere to industry best practices.
- We feel writing code is like writing poetry, it should be extremely beautiful yet performant.
What's in for you?
- Work in large scale industry application
- Your code will impact 100s of users
- You'll learn to write tests if you don't write it religiously now.
- You'll sometime have to do benchmarking tests to prove your code is performant.
- You'll learn different stack such as Serverless, Nodejs, Data Analytics etc.
- Guaranteed Learning. You'd be an awesome programmer in a year than you'd ever imagine.
- Flexible work timings.
- Macbook to work on.
- We help your Idea take a test flight if there is a need in the market and you are passionate enough to burn the midnight oil.
- Annual Gym Membership subscription reimbursement up to 50% or $100.
- We have a learning week every year where we take a deep dive to learn something that's trending and roll out a small POC very quickly.
- No corporate dress code.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer