*Senior React Engineer* with pragmatic approach
Posted by Ronak Jain (@ronakjain)
Looking to give a turbo boost to your career? Acuments is a company working with top-notch clients across geographies. Over the years we've helped several startups build world-class products, many now successful companies. Our trophies include companies incubated by Barclays Accelerator, Techstars, some successful acquired. We have also worked with big names in our journey. We take immense pride in our client's success. We are in the process of developing several in-house products and we'd need you to have complete ownership of the code you write.
Experience - 4+ Years of Industry experience.
Skills Needed -
- Industry experience in React, Redux, React Native, Babel, Immutable.js Developing reusable, extensible, well-tested components.
- Front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, Bower, Yarn
- Experience with test suites like Jasmine, Chai, Sinon, Jest.
- Database tools like MongoDB, MySQL, Postgres
- Caching libraries like Redis.
- Should be willing to benchmark the code to measure failure point.
- We use react-saga heavily, knowing that is an added bonus.
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code.
- Have demonstrable experience building highly scalable WebApp
- Should not be afraid to take an uncharted path, provided the problem demands an innovative approach
- Lastly, your code shouldn't make ESLint unhappy ;)
Hiring Process -
- Phone call explaining the Work/Company. You'd be gauged on your communication skills.
- You'd be given a small programming test. It'd be a do at home assignment.
Software Development Process:
- Completely Agile with daily/weekly code deploys.
- Each feature/ticket would be peer-reviewed to make sure that the code adheres to industry best practices.
- We feel writing code is like writing poetry, it should be extremely beautiful, performant, pleasing to the eye.
What's in for you?
- Work for a product that has *real* users. Enough writing Hello World apps. We measure the impact of each feature using analytics. Your code could possibly give a good bump to retention rate, MAU rate.
- You'll learn to write tests if you don't write it religiously now.
- You'll sometime have to do benchmarking tests to prove your code is performant.
- You'll learn different stack such as Serverless, Nodejs, Rails, Data Analytics etc.
- Guaranteed Learning. You'd be an awesome programmer in a year than you'd ever imagine.
- Flexible work timings.
- We help your Idea take a test flight if there is a need in the market and you are passionate enough to burn the midnight oil.
- Annual Gym Membership subscription reimbursement up to 50% or INR 7,000.
- Purchase any self-help book on Company Account.
- We have a learning week every year where we take a deep dive to learn something that's trending and roll out a small POC very quickly.
- No corporate dress code. You wear what you want.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer