Junior UI/UX developer with willingness to learn
Posted by Ronak Jain (@ronakjain)
Looking to give a turbo boost to your career? Acuments is a company working with top-notch clients across geographies. Over the years we've helped several startups build world-class products, many now successful companies. We have helped a couple of companies get successfully funded and 1 company got Incubated by Barclays Bank and 1 company got acquired. We take immense pride in our client's success. We are in a process of developing several in-house products and we'd need you to have complete ownership of the code you write.
What do we expect from you?
- Have a good sense of UI/UX and strive to give the best user experience
- Ability to code HTML/CSS/JS
- Familiarity with git, npm, bootstrap etc.
- Experience with React.js / Angular.js is desired
- Experience with Adobe sketch is an added bonus.
- Guaranteed Learning. You'd be an awesome programmer in a year than you'd ever imagine.
- Flexible work timings.
- We help your Idea take a test flight if there is a need in the market and you are passionate enough to burn the midnight oil.
- We have a learning week every year where we take a deep dive to learn something that's trending and roll out a small POC very quickly.
- No corporate dress code.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer