This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Head of Engineering
Posted by Akshitha Agarwal
Acumen group is one of South India’s well established financial services companies, headquartered in Kochi, Kerala. We enable a large number of traders & investors to invest & trade in equities, Mutual funds, commodities, currencies etc
We have been in this business for 25+ years and are members of all major exchanges in India like BSE, NSE, NSDL, CDSL etc. Overtime, we want to become the place for all investors in the southern part of India to be able to use our offerings and help them create sustainable wealth.
About the role:
This is where we need you, the Head of Engineering in India (preferably somebody who is based out of Kochi, as most of the team is there). This is a brilliant opportunity to be a part of a company which is investing into its in-house tech team and be a critical contributor to transform the company into a tech first organisation.
You would completely own the technology vision and direction. You will partner with other stakeholders like marketing, sales, product, research teams etc. You will be a part of the growing team and would be responsible for hiring and building this team from scratch. You would report directly to the CEO.
You would be a good fit if you :
- Believe in continual learning and are always eager to try your hands on relevant tech.
- Able to hire, groom and retain talent and build the right engineering culture.
- Like taking extreme ownership, we want to grow fast and tech is going to be the backbone of this growth. You will enjoy working with us if you know where to put your foot down and where to be flexible.
- Evaluate the right set of tech as per the requirements and be able to balance legacy and new softwares.
- Our current tech stack is based on .Net , React and PHP.
- We don’t care a lot about your experience, however anywhere around 6+ would lend itself well to the role.
Commensurate with experience (cash + bonus).
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer