Junior NodeJS Developers
Posted by Accubits Technologies
Must have the following:
- 1 - 2 years of experience in Node.JS development.
- In-depth knowledge of Node.JS – Express.JS & ECMAScript 6.
- Solid background of Object-Oriented Analysis and Design, Data Structures.
- Experience implementing applications using Angular 4 and above.
- Should have good knowledge of MongoDB.
- Experience with cloud technologies (Google-cloud/AWS).
- Creating secure RESTful-based web services.
- Version control (Git).
- Would be responsible for defining, creating and maintaining parts of the database system.
- Must be a quick learner.
- Good communication skills in English.
Good to Know:
- Creating Docker images and deploying them.
- WebSockets, Redis, RabbitMQ.
- Continuous integration (Jenkins).
- Experience in creating front-end applications using HTML5, CSS3, Jquery, AJAX.
- Server side templating engines such as Jade or EJS.
- Design patterns (Redux/Flux).
- Writing unit tests (Mocha, Karma).
Please mention the job title in the subject line and the following details in the body of the email:
Total Relevant years of experience, Notice period, Current CTC, Expected CTC.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer