We are an IIT Bombay startup looking for people who want to grow immensely in a short period. AcadPal is a robust testing solution for educators of tomorrow and we are also one of the few companies from India backed and funded by Y-Combinator. We empower them with our platform-as-a-service product in ways, which allow them to focus on what they do the best, which is teaching!
Currently, we have a product on the market. We have collected valuable feedback & are now building the next version of our product. Our target is to release V2 in the next couple of months. You will have to work remotely for the next few months until the in=office work commences.
Read on if you like to work in agile ways with a driven small team, on challenging problems!
A little bit about what you are good at:
1. Designing and building large-scale, high availability, and secured web applications using Angular in an agile environment
2. Defining and communicating technical and design requirements
3. Providing training, helping and supporting other team members
4. Building high-quality reusable code that can be used in the future
5. Writing clear and effective API documentation
6. Developing functional and sustainable web applications with clean codes
7. Troubleshooting and debugging applications
* As one of the earliest members of a startup, explore all parts of the business.
* Casual startup environment.
* Chance to work on some amazing products and building a strong team under you.
* Ample room for all kinds of tech experiments and idea exploration.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer