Lead Flutter Developer (Android & iOS)
Posted by Pratyush Sharma (@pratyusharma)
We are an IIT Bombay startup looking for people who want to grow immensely in a short period. AcadPal is a robust testing solution for educators of tomorrow and we are also one of the few companies from India backed and funded by Y-Combinator. We empower them with our platform-as-a-service product in ways, which allow them to focus on what they do the best, which is teaching!
Currently, we have a product on the market. We have collected valuable feedback & are now building the next version of our product. Our target is to release V2 in the next couple of months. You will have to work remotely for the next few months until the in-office work commences.
Read on if you like to work in agile ways with a driven small team, on challenging problems!
A little bit about you:
1. You have knowledge of Flutter application and UI development
2. You know how to deal with different screen sizes
3. You have experience and knowledge of working with the BLOC pattern
4. You have familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Flutter applications to back-end services
5. You have strong knowledge of UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
6. You have familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
7. You have experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
8. You have a passion for mobile products, personal projects, or other work on the Play Store
9. You have a proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
10. You have had published at least one app on the Play Store using Flutter/Native
11. Candidates who have familiarity with writing unit tests in Dart and Flutter will have an added advantage
12. Candidates who have familiarity with integration tests in Flutter will have an added advantage
* As one of the earliest members of a startup, explore all parts of the business.
* Casual startup environment.
* Chance to work on some amazing products and building a strong team under you.
* Ample room for all kinds of tech experiments and idea exploration.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer