We are an IIT Bombay startup looking for people who want to grow immensely in a short period. AcadPal is a robust testing solution for educators of tomorrow and we are also one of the few companies from India backed and funded by Y-Combinator. We empower them with our platform-as-a-service product in ways, which allow them to focus on what they do the best, which is teaching!
Currently, we have a product on the market. We have collected valuable feedback & are now building the next version of our product. Our target is to release V2 in the next couple of months. You will have to work remotely for the next few months until the in=office work commences.
Read on if you like to work in agile ways with a driven small team, on challenging problems!
A little bit about what you are good at:
1. You are good at designing and building interactive wireframe/mockups for web and mobile development in an agile environment
2. You are a UX nerd and love to create beautifully designed UI that follows the mantra - Less is more.
3. You are great at collaborating with front end developers
4. You like defining and communicating technical and design vision and requirements
5. You providing training, helping and supporting other team members
* As one of the earliest members of a startup, explore all parts of the business.
* Casual startup environment.
* Chance to work on some amazing products and building a strong team under you.
* Ample room for all kinds of tech experiments and idea exploration.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer