Posted by Arpan CJ (@arpancj)
We are an experienced team of designers & developers who are building products that you love using. We have a great team and we work with some fantastic clients — we have worked with Swiggy, Dunzo, Myntra & many others to design & build fantastic user experiences.
Our team is expanding to handle new and interesting challenges. We are looking for an experienced Android Developer to join our team.
- Android SDK
3 years or more
Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Android apps in Kotlin along side our team.
You should have
- Experience in building production grade mobile applications
- Worked on an at least 1 app thats deployed to android playstore in last 1 year
- Good understanding of object oriented programming and concurrency concepts
- Good understanding of Kotlin language necessary for day to day android development
- Have a solid understanding of android fundamentals like activities, services, intents & broadcasts
- Have experience ˙with writing tests
- A knack for writing clean, readable and testable code.
- Experience working with modern android development tools like
- ViewModel and LiveData
- An appreciation for good design
- be able to implement user interfaces to design specifications
- focus on the end user experience when building the apps
- Experience with following are optional but will be considered a strong plus
- Jetpack Compose
- Dagger/Hilt for dependency injection
- RxJava/Kotlin Flow
- Good communication skills both written & verbal
- Self management — ability to manage your role, your tasks and your time without needing supervision.
- An interest in learning & growing
- Ability to understand requirements and design & build a reliable solution.
- You will receive a competitive salary based on your experience & expertise.
- 3 weeks paid vacation
- Cheerful & encouraging work environment
- Work remotely or out of our office in Hyderabad (when it reopens)
- Work at your preferred schedule — some overlap with other team members is required.
- Access to our library of books & training materials. Additional books or courses can be purchased based on what you want to learn.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer