This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Posted by IT Support AAVISHK (@aavishk)
Roles & Responsibility :
- Responsible for developing Web Applications.
- Design, Develop, enhance and test front-end, back-end web modules using Node js, Express framework, My Sql and Mongo DB.
- Research and explore existing solutions, competition, to get a holistic understanding of the Design and development.
- Communicate and collaborate effectively with various teams for effective outcomes.
- Meet deadlines in a high intensity work environment
- Min 4 Years of Experience in Node.Js, Express , MongoDb, MySQL
Primary Skills :
- Proficient in Nodejs
- Understanding of Front-End Technologies
- Good Knowledge of Node
- Proficient in RESTful APIs and API Communications
- Good Grasp of Asynchronous Programming and Its Workarounds
- Database Scheme Creation for Business Processes
- Working Knowledge in User Authentication and Authorization
- Write Efficient Code
- Implementing Data Protection
- Error-Handling Skills
Desirable Skills :
- Knowledge on Eleastic Search, AWS, Gitlab and Jira.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer