This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Full Stack Developer
Posted by Manisha Kumari
Aapka Painter is the easiest way to paint your home or office, bringing efficiency, simplicity, automation and service guarantee to the 1 lakh crore Indian painting industry through technology integration. Aapka Painter is built on a vision to revolutionize the way homes and offices get painted, globally. There are a lot of negotiations, compromises, and running around - right from paint selection, finalizing the shades, and patterns to finding a painter to getting a quality job done on time and within the budget. Interestingly, all these steps are parallel, connected in series with the actual painting job. The idea of Aapka Painter is rooted in removing the pain from painting. Plan, pre-review, and paint. We also believe in designing each house rather than just painting with any color.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Meeting with the software development team to define the scope and scale of projects.
- Designing software system architecture.
- Completing data structures and design patterns.
- Designing and implementing scalable web services, applications, and APIs.
- Developing and maintaining internal software tools.
- Writing low-level and high-level code.
- Troubleshooting and bug fixing.
- Identifying bottlenecks and improving software efficiency.
- Collaborating with the design team on developing microservices.
- Writing technical documents.
- 3+ years of experience in Design and Development with Django Framework and architecture.
- Should have experience in building REST API and basic work experience in querying with GraphQL or relevant.
- Understanding of Data Structures and Algorithms.
- Should be able to write and maintain beautiful and sustainable code.
- Should have knowledge on design principles and able to follow the industry standards.
- Good understanding on AWS.
- Should have basic knowledge on ReactJs.
- Good understanding of security and privacy.
- Basic knowledge on Php and CodeIgnitor is a plus.
Qualifications and Skills
Degree will be preferred with 3+ years of experience.
Skills- Django,HTML5,CSS,PHP,Reach JS etc
1. High growth environment
2. Startup Culture
3. Provident Fund
4. Health Insurance
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer