- Mumbai Mar 27 Software Engineer for Mobile Development
- Mumbai Mar 26 Looking for NodeJs and AngularJS Developers in Mumbai for an agro-tech startup
- Mumbai Mar 25 ROR Developer - FinTech Startup requires candidate for Team Lead Position having exp. of 5-8 years
Web Developer- Freelance
Mumbai Mar 24 Web Developer
Hiring PHP Angular JS Freshers
Bangalore, Mumbai Mar 15 FrontEnd DeveloperMumbai, Bangalore Mar 14 PHP DeveloperMumbai Feb 28 Automation Test Engineer
Sr. Java Developer
Mumbai Mar 22 Mean Stack Developer
Software Development Intern
Looking for senior JS developer
Navi Mumbai Mar 20 Looking for geeky java/j2ee developer
Operations and Tie-ups
Mumbai Mar 20 Web developerMumbai Mar 20 UI/UX Designer
Mumbai Mar 9 Chat Support (Work from Home)
Delhi, Bangalore, Mumbai
Manager- Digital / Online Advertising Sales
Mumbai Mar 20 Rediff.com - Service Operations / DevOps EngineerMumbai Mar 20 Big Data / Hadoop Developer
- Mumbai Mar 19 Full Stack developer for a 2 months project
- Mumbai Mar 18 Sr. Django RF Developer
Mumbai Mar 10 Digital Marketing ManagerMumbai Mar 3 Social Media ManagerMumbai Mar 3 Salesforce DeveloperMumbai Mar 3 Ruby on Rails DeveloperMumbai Feb 28 Graphic Design Intern
- Mumbai Mar 16 Ruby on Rails Developer
- Mumbai Mar 16 Fullstack Python developer
- Mumbai, Pune Mar 15 Data driven Front-end developer for an mBillionth Award-Winning project
- Mumbai Mar 15 Anyone who <3 blinky LEDs, Arduino, Raspberry Pi,BBB, Robots, CNCs
- Bangalore, Mumbai, Delhi, Ahmadabad, Hyderabad, Chennai, Surat Mar 12 Sales/Marketing Executive
- Mumbai, Pune Mar 10 Web Developer - Work from home
Testing - Fresher
Mumbai Mar 7 Receptionist-cum-Admin
- Mumbai Mar 8 iOS developer
- Mumbai Mar 7 Sales Development Representative / Sales Manager ( 3+ Years Experience )
Mumbai Mar 7 Chief Technology Officer (CTO)Mumbai Mar 6 Backend Developer
Developer on AngularJS 2 TypeScript with 2+ years experience for Mumbai location
Mumbai Mar 7 Senior Developer on AngularJS 2 TypeScript with 4+ years experience for Mumbai location
- Mumbai Mar 6 Full Stack Developer (Web/Mobile + Middle-Ware + Database)
BookMyShow | Team Lead for Node.Js & PHP | Mumbai
Mumbai Mar 1 BookMyShow | React.Js Developers | MumbaiMumbai Mar 1 BookMyShow | DevOps Engineers | Mumbai
- Mumbai Mar 1 Full Stack Developer
- Mumbai Feb 28 Front-end / Web developer looking to shake things up!
Keep us online!
India had more Internet shutdowns in 2016 than any other country.
State governments love to shut off the Internet, supposedly to thwart everyone from protesters to exam cheats. Millions of people are routinely cut off on someone's whim, with zero rules or oversight. This is unacceptable.
Even for stopping riots—the official justification for most shutdowns—there is evidence that blackouts do more harm than good. Cutting off Internet access prevents innocent people from using the Internet to learn about trouble spots to stay away from, from reaching out for help and from making sure that loved ones are safe.
There is little evidence that riots are actually stopped by Internet shutdowns. Misinformation spreads when credible sources are inaccessible; the Internet, like other mass media, is a powerful tool to restore order. Bangalore police understand this well—during the Kaveri riots in 2016, they used Twitter and WhatsApp effectively to prevent panic and highlight police presence in volatile areas.
When governments shut down the Internet, the real objective is to prevent journalists and citizens sharing evidence of misconduct—whether you are a chief minister in India or lifelong dictator in Gambia.
Internet shutdowns are unnecessary, harmful, and have no place in a democracy.