Ios Developer ( VC funded startup)
Posted by Harshit Sharma (@56secure)
At 56 Secure we are building cutting edge Security Products and deploying at scale across India
What we expect:
You should have awesome development skills and the ability to translate those into elegant, scalable code. Most importantly, you should have the mindset to work well in a highly agile, motivated, fast-growing start-up environment.
Knowledge and experience with :
- Work with talented engineers for the technical development and delivery of elegant and intuitive app features across development teams.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related Engineering field.
- 3+ years software engineering experience.
- 2+ years of professional experience developing consumer-facing iOS applications using Swift.
- Experience in Swift, related modern iOS frameworks and popular iOS devices. Objective-C experience is a plus.
- Experience developing, delivering, and supporting native iOS applications by integrating REST APIs, push notifications and multithreaded experiences.
- Good foundation around software engineering fundamentals, object-oriented programming, MVC architecture, and iOS design patterns.
- Good understanding of multi-threading, memory management, networking, localization and security for mobile applications.
- Experience with modern build strategies, continuous integration, unit testing, test driven development, static analysis, and automated integration tests.
- Experience with Xcode profiling tools to identify and improve app performance is a plus.
- Well versed with Agile methodology.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and collaboration skills to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer