Roles And Responsibilities:
- Design and develop highly scalable backend service to support consumer facing applications.
- Be involved and drive product and design discussions.
- Willingness to learn new technology, ability to build a feature from scratch and drive it to completion.
- Architecting servers and services that enable new product features.
- Strong software development skills in Go or NodeJS
- Strong experience in Software Design and Architecture, having scaled Distributed systems / Micro services in products.
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
- Knowledge about microservices and key principles of it.
- Able to design & create database schema in either SQL or No-SQL databases with data security in mind.
- Deep understanding of the HTTP protocol, web sockets, web application performance and scalability
- Working knowledge of pub-sub architectures for real-time communication
- Proficient understanding of Git
- Basic understanding of DevOps (log rotation, reverse proxies, and other activities that give reliability to the software in development).
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer